Tuesday, September 23, 2008

We just landed in Rome.

Well, we're in Rome. We're not allowed to leave the plane. I feel blessed that we made it safely thus far. I also feel blessed that I have had the blessing of seeing Rome before. It's beautiful.

I got about 4 1/2 hours sleep. There's a little and absolutely precious 1 1/2 year old sitting behind me and he kept kicking my seat. "Suffer the little children" and let them kick the seat that you're sitting in on a long flight to Itally! Isn't that what Jesus said!!!?

Bill and John are doing well. They got some sleep as well.

The people with whom I have spoken on the plane have been so nice. The food was great...dinner and breakfast.

We'll be here for about 45 minutes to refuel and then get on our way to Adis Ababa, Ethiopia.

Until the next time...

Chris Looker

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, Chris,

Glad to hear you got enough rest to prevent you from killing a toddler! Of course, in the event that the plane is overloaded, you can pitch the kid out the fantail and call it good.

Keep the faith, baby!

Terry

Anonymous said...

Fred Said: go slow, pray, kick no children regardless of provocation, know you are on a great adventure, Chris.