Tuesday, September 16, 2008

This thing works!!!!

This is my second entry to my new blog. I really did not believe that I could do this. BUT I CAN!!! At least, I think that I can!

Anyway, I just talked to one of my dearest friends, Elder Nadine Dingess, who was checking in on me to see if I am getting excited about going to the Congo AND to see if I found my son, Sammy, who decided to go somewhere after school without telling either his mom or his dad! We love him so very, very much and when we don't know where he is (even though he is 12 years old and very responsible), we do worry...especially in this troubled world. But, enough about that. He's home and safe.

And, as I said...we love both him and his brother, Ben, who is 14 years young. That's about all for now.

Dr. Chris Looker

No comments: